This operation policy defines the standards of service operation and details to be followed by the customers in order to consistently cope with potential problems within the service, in the operation of 'SHIFT' brand services provided by JeJecomms Co. Failure to comply with the operation policy may result in disadvantages, so please read them carefully.
the rights and duties of a member
A. Customer's rights.
Customers can make requests and suggestions, including various inquiries about SHIFT services, through online enquiries and phone consultations.
Consultation hours: 24 hours
[Telephone Counseling] Monthly to Friday (10:00 to 17:00) and Saturday/day/public holidays closed (emergency reporting is accepted 24/7/36)
1.JeJecomms Co. shall not intervene or take action against any disputes arising between customers in SHIFT services or damages caused by their own negligence. However, in the event of damages caused by other customers' violation of the operation policy while using SHIFT service, the customer can request the application of the operation policy by reporting it to JeJecomms Co. JeJecomms Co. can check the reporting details and take action according to the operation policy.
B. Customer's Duty
Restrictions on the use of services
A. Activities illegal for reasons of restriction on use
• Promote illegal gambling sites
• Providing information to motivate and execute criminal acts
• In case a program such as malicious code or virus is installed or distributed to prevent a customer from using SHIFT service or to steal the customer's personal information
• Provide information or methods for obtaining other people's works through illegal channels (e.g. free downloads, pre-servers, CD key sharing, etc.)
• unauthorized infringement of trademark rights, chairman's rights, etc. belonging to another's rights
• In case a service is subscribed or used by stealing/defeating other people's personal information, accounts and devices
• intentionally having a business card with incorrect information, doing business, or using it to exchange business cards, etc.
• In addition to the inherent use of SHIFT services, inconvenience or inconvenience other customers
pornographic and adolescent-infested activities
• Sharing information on prostitution
• 타Write a content that can cause sexual shame or discomfort to the person
• In case commercial content is registered/transmitted or 'requested' for the purpose of advertising/PR/visiting in other people's postings or spaces without the consent of others;
account transaction/transfer/agent/exchange activity
• The act of selling, transferring, leasing, or allowing or attempting to use the account and its contents to others
• An activity to purchase, transfer, or exchange to acquire another person's account and content within the account, or to arrange it to others
activities prohibited by service
• Create a large number of accounts and sign up/departure services that cannot be seen as normal service use, and repeat similar activities
• The act of impersonating a service name or JeJecomms's employees or management personnel in connection with the service to deceive or confuse other customers.
• State officials, police officers, and... The act of making and utilizing business cards for official positions, etc.
• Abnormal activities that run counter to common sense and social norms shared by the company and its customers.
• In case of posting a post that is judged to be false in the name of a media company or in the position of a media company.
B. Types of Restrictions on Utilization