SHIFT is an integrated platform service for face-to-face/non-face global networking management using mobile business cards.
Using templates, anyone can easily create their own business cards.
It is a global solution that uses it to form and manage face-to-face and non-face-to-face connections.
Real-time information provides the fastest and most accurate networking information.
SHIFT can communicate with my network anytime, anywhere.
Based on the notarized Career information, you can find a job or a job.
We want to help you promote your company and yourself globally.
SHIFT Terms of Service
Chapter 1. Overview of Services
Article 1. Purpose
Thank you for using the services provided by JeJeComms Co. The company has set up terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as 'these terms and conditions') that can be integrated into its mobile name card_SHIFT and its store name_SHIFT (hereinafter referred to as the 'service') so that you can get closer to the various Internet and mobile services provided by the company. These terms and conditions specify the basic requirements, such as the rights, duties and responsibilities, conditions and procedures necessary for you to use the service, so please take a little time to read them carefully.
Article 2. Specifications, validity and alteration of the terms and conditions
1.The contents of these terms and conditions shall be posted on the initial screen of the mobile business card service or service provided by the company, or otherwise communicated, and effected by all of you who have agreed to these terms and conditions.
2. The company may change these terms and conditions to the extent that they do not violate the relevant statutes, if necessary. If these terms and conditions change, in principle, the company shall notify or notify you in the SHIFTapp service notice 15 days before the enforcement date. If the change is not favorable to you, the company will notify you in a reasonable way, such as posting the change in the SHIFT app notice 30 days before the enforcement date.
Article 3. Rules for compliance with the terms and conditions
Chapter 2. Utilization of Services
Article 4. Providing and changing various services, etc.
1. In addition to business card services, the company can provide various services that you can enjoy on the Internet and mobile, including SNS, bulletin board services, online content delivery services, and location-based services. You can download and install services from your smartphone's application store, install them directly on your PC, or access the web page to access the service. But the company offers a wide variety of services on a per-view basis, so we have no choice but to give you more details. We hope you understand the situation of these companies, and we will provide you with more detailed instructions on how to use individual services in the application store, in the Q&A center for each service, and in the corresponding information and announcements.
2.The company provides you with an inalienable, non-exclusive, free license that you need to make the service your heart's content. However, please remember that the company does not entitle you to use the company's trademarks and logos.
3.The company may provide an updated version of the software required for the service for better service. Updates to the software include adding important features or removing unnecessary features. Please keep updating to make sure you enjoy the service.
4. For better service delivery, the company may display various information, including notices, administrative messages, and other advertisements related to the service's use, in the service or send it directly to your mail account.
5. If you notice any problems such as system errors while using the service, please notify the customer center of the app or the customer center at www.shiftapp.net
6.If you use the Wi-Fi wireless Internet rather than using the Wi-Fi wireless Internet while using the service, please note that a separate data communication fee is charged to you from the mobile carrier if you connect to the wireless Internet of the mobile carrier you have subscribed to. Data communications fees incurred during the service process should be paid to the mobile carrier at your cost and responsibility. For more information on data communications charges, please contact your mobile carrier.
Article 5. How to Use the Service and Attention
1.Please remember that although you are free to use the service, you cannot use it in the wrong way as follows:
• You may not be able to interfere with the delivery of services in the wrong way or access them using any other method other than the way the company guides you.
• It is prohibited to send or post information that violates the public and statutes, such as information that is illegally collected, used, or provided to others by other users of the service, obscene information, copyright infringement, or false information about the company or a third party.
• Copying, modifying, distributing, selling, transferring, lending, or otherwise allowing others to use the service or any part of the software contained herein without the company's consent, and copying, disassembling, copying, or otherwise modifying the service, such as attempting to reverse-engineer the software or extracting the source code.
2.You may not transfer or give the right to use the service or other contract status to another person, or offer it as collateral.
3.If you do not comply with any applicable laws, regulations, or policies, the company may investigate your violation, suspend or restrict your use of services, or re-enrollment.
4. If you do not have a record of logging in or connecting to use the service during the period specified in the Act, or malfunctioning due to abnormal operation, the company can use the email address you registered, the mobile phone number, or other valid means of sending a text message, and then reboot.
Article 6. Management of business card crops
1.If your business card collection includes information and communication network usage promotion and information protection, illegal business card work, etc. (hereinafter referred to as the 'Information and Communications Network Act'), and any violation of copyright law, the rights (rights company) may ask the company to suspend or delete the service of the business card in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the relevant law, and the company shall take action in accordance with the relevant laws.
Article7. The attribution of rights and the use of works
1.PR and corporate information in the work of a business card can be posted on the service, and intellectual property rights, including copyrights, are retained by the rightful person (rights company). If business card information is illegally used and is cracked down, the company can immediately delete the work and ban the use of the work.
2.The rights holder (the rights entity) shall have the necessary rights to license the business card information provided to the company. The publisher will be responsible for any issues arising from the absence of such rights.
Article 8. The use of paid services
1.The company provides services free of charge, but some services can be provided at a charge. For example, corporate services/store services are charged monthly/yearly, and additional business cards and business card production requests must be paid to use them.
2.In principle, if you use the paid service provided by the company, you should pay the service fee before using it. The payment method of service charge for paid services provided by the company includes mobile phone payment, credit card payment, account transfer, bankbook deposit, prepaid e-payment method payment, etc., and there may be a difference in payment method for each paid service. In the case of services where regular monthly or yearly payment is made, monthly/yearly payment is made due to the nature of the service, unless your individual stops using the service and requests cancellation of the regular payment.
3.The company may require additional personal information from you that is essential to the performance of the payment, and you must provide the personal information that the company requires accurately.
4.The following are common ways to refund the fees for your personal reasons. However, if you violate these terms and conditions and the company restricts your service use or cancels your contract, the company will not refund you any.
• If the paid service provided by the company is a service that completes the use or purchase of the service that results from payment, you cannot refund the service after using the service.
• Corporate services provided by the company cannot be refunded if only one company employee uses the service after monthly/year payment. You must use it within the term of the contract However, if there are no signs of use, you will receive a 100% refund
• For corporate services provided by the company, if the amount of use varies compared to the number of employees, the minimum number of users is exceeded and the maximum number of users is insufficient, so the amount of use is not refunded. This is to inform you that the amount of use for the company's designated personnel is based on the minimum number of employees in the range.
5.Notwithstanding the foregoing, in each of the following cases, you will receive a refund of all payments made by your individual or company
• If you have not used the service after you have paid for it
• In case the service is not available due to the reasons attributable to the company, even though the service failure or the minimum technical specifications suggested by the company are met
• If the service you purchased is not provided
• In case the services provided are different or significantly different from those displayed or advertised
• In case the services provided are different or significantly different from those displayed or advertised.
6.You may dispute the fee. However, objections to the service charge shall be raised within January from the date of the discovery and within three months from the date of the occurrence of the reason.
7. The company shall refund the amount in the same way as the payment of the service charge in the event of a charge or a full refund. However, in the case that a refund is not possible in the same way or partial refund due to termination of the service, the refund shall be made by the company in a separate way. The company will refund within five business days from the date of the refund obligation. If the refund is delayed, the delayed interest rate will be 5% per annum. However, if your cooperation is required for a refund, no late interest will be paid for any delay in the refund due to the reasons attributable to you. The cost of the refund will be borne by the company in the case of a refund for your reasons attributable to you and in the case of a refund due to your reasons attributable to the company.
8.Because of your reasons or the reasons attributable to the company, the amount of the refund does not exceed the amount of the service charge. However, the delayed interest rate arising from the reasons attributable to the company is paid separately from the exchange rate amount.
Article 9. The use, modification and termination of services
1. The company makes every effort to provide 365 days, 24 hours a day. However, the service provision may be temporarily suspended due to regular or temporary inspection or other significant reason for maintenance of the equipment, and we will notify the service provision screen in advance. If the service is interrupted for reasons that are unpredictable for the company, we will try to recover the service as soon as possible as soon as the company can identify the situation.
Article 10. Termination of service contract
1.When you no longer want to use the service, you can apply for cancellation of the service contract using the menu provided in the service at any time. The company will promptly handle the service contract as provided under the Act.
3.In addition, when you decommission a service, other users' connections will only display your name and mobile phone number in their default business cards. In the future, real-time updates based on information changes will be stopped.
4. Termination of the fee service contract will be made upon your application for termination of service and your company's approval, and a refund will be made if there is a refund. However, if each individual paid service specifies a different method and effect of obtaining contracts from this Agreement, it shall comply with the provisions of each individual agreement
Article 11. Protection of Personal Information
Article 12. Providing location-based services
1.The company can include location-based services in its services to provide useful services that are more helpful in your real life.
2. The company's location-based service is a free service that receives and provides location information from a location information service provider that collects location information of your handset, specifically as follows.
• A service that allows you to share your current location or specific location with other users or to search related to it (place-sharing/location board search service)
• A service that provides living or advertising information using your current location (information service)
• A service that displays the location of the internal network based on your current location to maximize efficiency of your work (Director Service)
3.For users under the age of 14 to use location-based services using personal location information, the company will use or provide your personal location information, and in this case, the consent of your parents and other legal representatives must be first. If a location-based service is found to have been used without the consent of the legal representative, the company can immediately impose appropriate restrictions, such as suspending your use of the location-based service.
4.You (including legal representatives of users under the age of 14) may withhold consent for the use, purpose of provision of personal location information related to the service, scope of the recipient and part of the location-based service, or withdraw all or part of your consent for use and provision, and may require a temporary suspension. The company will keep personal location information and location information use and procurement office verification data for six months or more in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection and Use of Location Information, and when you withdraw all or part of your consent, the company will destroy personal location information, use of location information, and verification data for the office without delay..
5.You (including legal representatives of users under the age of 14) may require the company to access or notify the reasons and contents of your personal location information when it is provided to a third party by the Act and may request correction if there is an error. If the company provides your personal location information directly to a third party that you designate, we will immediately notify you of the date and purpose of the provision of personal location information to you, such as a smartphone that has collected personal location information in accordance with the Act.
6. The company considers that the person who has a protective obligation for children under the age of 8 (including those who have a severe mental disability) agrees in writing to use or provide personal location information. In this case, the person who is protective may exercise all the rights of the individual location information subject.
Chapter 3. and more
Article13. Damage, etc.
1.The Company shall not make any agreements or warranties with respect to any particulars not specified in this Agreement regarding the Services to the extent permitted by the Act. In addition, the company does not guarantee information, data, reliability of facts, accuracy, etc. posted on the service by the contents provider (CP) or the member, and shall not be held liable for any damages caused by the service.
2.The company will indemnify you for damages in accordance with these terms and conditions and regulations in the event of your loss due to the company's negligence. However, the company shall not be held liable for the following damages. In addition, the company shall not be liable for indirect, special, consequential, disciplinary or punitive damages within the legal limits.
• Losses arising from natural disasters or equivalent force majeure.
• In case of service failure due to your reasons
• Personal damage arising from access to or use of the service
• Damage caused by unauthorized access or use of the company's servers by third parties.
• Losses caused by third parties interfering with transmission to or from the company server.
• Losses arising from the transmission or distribution of malicious programs by third parties.
• Damage caused by omission, omission and destruction of transmitted data, defamation, etc. by third parties
Article14. Notice and Notice
Article 15. Settlement of Disputes
These terms and conditions or services are defined and implemented under the Republic of Korea Ordinance. In the event of a dispute between the company and you regarding the use of the service, we will sincerely consult with you to resolve the dispute. If this is not resolved, you may file a complaint with the competent courts of the Civil Procedure Act.
• Announcement date: January 28, 2019.
• Effective Date: February 1, 2019.